- New plantings – 2 cups mixed in to planting hole
- Established plantings – 1 cup per inch of trunk diameter, every three months
- Containers – 2 Tbs for every six inch of pot diameter, every two months
G&B Organics - Rhododendron, Azalea & Camellia Fertilizer (4-5-2)
Some of the most vibrant colors are produced by acid-loving plants such as azaleas, camellias and rhododendrens. Consider the hydrangea too…one of our favorites! G&B ORGANICS RHODODENDREN, AZALEA & CAMELLIA FERTILIZER gently feeds these beauties with natural and organic nutrients that will enhance not only the color, but also the vitality of your acid-loving plants.
GARDENER & BLOOME ORGANICS RHODODENDRON, AZALEA & CAMELLIA FERTILIZER is great for all acid and shade loving plants including rhododendron, azaleas and camellias.
- Lowers pH for more acidic soil
- Gently feeds acid-loving plants like rhododendron, azaleas and camellias
- Perfect for many other acid-loving plants like blueberries and hydrangeas
Alfalfa Meal, Bone Meal, Feather Meal, Dehydrated Manure, Kelp Meal, Humic Acid, Elemental Sulfur, Granular SOP, Mycorrhizal Inoculant, Bacterial Inoculant
This product is listed by the Organic Materials Review Institute (OMRI), the leading non-profit, internationally recognized third party accredited by the USDA’s National Organic Program (NOP). That means every ingredient and every process that goes into making this product has been verified 100% compliant as organic, all the way to the original source. Look for the OMRI logo on the bag, ensuring this product is proven organic.
We Also Recommend
G&B Organics - Bud & Bloom Fertilizer (3-7-4)
LGM - Organic 2-IN-1 Planting Mix & Mulch